[RPM] binaries not built from source rpm

From: Cam Smith <cam(at)solidstate(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [RPM] binaries not built from source rpm
Date: 2001-07-19 01:25:46
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi,

I'm running SuSE 7.2, kernel 2.4.6, rpm 3.0.6. I'm trying to build rpm
binaries from the source rpm. I was planning to fiddle with the spec to
make things all nice for SuSE, but I haven't even gotten that far. I
installed the source rpm and did a 'rpm -ba postgresql.spec' just to
familiarise mysef with the build, but at the end of the build the binary
rpms are nowhere to be seen.

There are no error messages that I can see, the build seems to complete
fine. It just finishes and the rpms have not been built.

Attached is the output form the build.

Thanks for you time,

Cam Smith
Solid State
p: 613 9662 4308
f: 613 9662 4722
m: 0146 150 422
e: cam(at)solidstate(dot)com(dot)au

Attachment Content-Type Size
rpm.out.gz application/octet-stream 25.7 KB