PostGreSQL 7.0.3 hangs in SuSE

From: Stephan Richter <srichter(at)cbu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostGreSQL 7.0.3 hangs in SuSE
Date: 2001-04-06 16:12:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everyone,

did anyone notice that PostGres stops its services from time to time in
SuSE. I do not have the problem with RedHat, my install there is running
for several month smooth now, but the SuSE install gives me problems every
second day or so.
I tried all 7.0.x versions in source and binary form.

Did anyone experience the same issue?

Regards,
Stephan

--