[GSOC 18] Performance Farm Project——Initialization Project

From: "Hongyuan Ma" <cs_maleicacid(at)163(dot)com>
To: "mark(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com" <mark(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [GSOC 18] Performance Farm Project——Initialization Project
Date: 2018-03-11 15:12:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, mark
I initialized a Django project and imported the Django REST Framework. Its github address is: https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/server-code
I created some model classes and also wrote scripts in the dbtools folder to import simulation data for development. I am hesitant to use admin or xadmin as the administrator's backend for the site (I prefer to use xadmin).

I also initialized the website's front-end application. Here is its address: https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/front-end-code.git
I wrote the header component as shown:

I hope this effect can enhance the future user experience:).
This application uses vue.js and element-ui, but if you insist on using other js libraries or not using js, please let me know. I will empty this project and then rewrite it as you wish.

My next step is to determine the necessary api interface and the corresponding components of the front-end application. Then implement them one by one.
Finally, as you can see, I created an organization named PGPerfFarm on github without permission. I sent you an invitation letter, and after you join, I am willing to hand over the administrator of the organization to you.

Regards,
Hongyuan Ma (CS_MaleicAcid(at)163(dot)com)

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/jpeg 46.2 KB