mssql migration and boolean to integer problems

From: robert <robertlazarski(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: mssql migration and boolean to integer problems
Date: 2007-12-13 04:09:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all, I've spent the last few days hacking a mssql INSERT script to
work with 8.1.9 - I could build the latest postgres source if need be.
My latest problem is:

ERROR: column "includeScenario" is of type boolean but expression is
of type integer
HINT: You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.

So mssql uses tiny int for booleans, and I have about 50 of
those ;-) . I googled alot on this, and tried 4 or 5 different ideas
with Functions and alter tables - but I can't find anything that's
working with 8.1.9, can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Robert