Postgres and JBuilderX on Linux

From: <kstergiou(at)in(dot)gr>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres and JBuilderX on Linux
Date: 2004-02-24 01:30:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm trying to setup the jdbc driver for postgres on jbuilder
i followed the advice from jbuilder help but i failed. I only have the jar
file and i think i need the postgres.config also but i don't know where to find
it. Can someone inform me how or where to find it ?
If there is any other way to do it please tell me how to do it

Any help will be really appreciated

Thanks in advance