Re: Listening on more than one port?

From: "Michael Nolan" <htfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Shane Ambler" <pgsql(at)007marketing(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Listening on more than one port?
Date: 2006-08-31 15:54:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I prefer to have my live and test databases on separate systems, if only
because each one takes up well over 100 GB of disk space.

Our hardware firewall doesn't support port changes, but I was able to get
the rinetd port redirector working to redirect 5431 to 5432 on the test
system.. (And it works with psql now, too, I'm not sure why it didn't work
before.)

So, I've got a solution that works for me. Thanks, everyone.

That's '30' for this thread. :-)
--
Mike Nolan