[QUESTION]Concurrent Access

From: Leví Teodoro da Silva <tlevisilva(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [QUESTION]Concurrent Access
Date: 2008-07-02 18:31:10
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi guys, How are you ?

I am from Brazil and i work for a little company and it company is working
is medium-big project and we want to use PostGree like the DataBase system,
but i got some questions.
I want to know if the PostGree has limitations about the concurrent access,
because a lot of people will access this database at the same time.
I want to know about the limitations, like how much memory do i have to use
!? How big could be my database and how simultaneously access this database
support ?

Thanks for attention,
Regards,
Levi