setup help

From: seancheney(at)hotmail(dot)com (sean cheney)
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: setup help
Date: 2001-10-18 15:09:34
Lists: pgsql-ports

I am trying to get postgres running on windows NT in support of
another application. I installed it using the cygwin.exe program(just
installed everything).

At this point I am dumb. Does anyone have a link or link(s) that
could help a stone beginner get postgres started up? The faqs I'm
finding are a bit more advanced then i need.

Thanks,
-Sean