Re: BUG #6720: Its often disconnecting

From: Craig Ringer <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
To: balaji03(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6720: Its often disconnecting
Date: 2012-07-06 00:12:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 07/06/2012 03:57 AM, balaji03(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:

> Bug reference: 6720
> Logged by: balaji
> Email address: balaji03(at)gmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
> Operating system: Windows Xp
>
> Error is PGADMIN 111
> has encountered a problem and need to close.we are sorry for the
> inconvenience.Please advise me.
PgAdmin-III is crashing. With the amount of information you have
provided it is impossible to guess why. You haven't said what you're
doing when it crashes, whether you can make it crash at the same point
every time, etc.

Honestly, for PgAdmin you're probably better off seeking help on their
mailing list:

http://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

as I'm not sure how many of the PgAdmin folks read pgsql-bugs.

--
Craig Ringer