Re: connection pooling in web apps

From: Ottavio Campana <ottavio(at)campana(dot)vi(dot)it>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connection pooling in web apps
Date: 2012-06-19 11:15:38
Lists: psycopg

Il 19/06/2012 09:51, Ottavio Campana ha scritto:
> Do you have a link to some documentation, that explain how to use
> connection pooling in wsgi apps? I was thinking about using pgpool-II
> but this does not solve the problem that I reconnect every time to the db.

I am still googling, and I found this

http://www.slideshare.net/petereisentraut/programming-with-python-and-postgresql

At the 64th slide, he suggests using DBUtils. How does this compare with
psycopg2.pool?

http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/pool.html

Ottavio

--
Non c'e' piu' forza nella normalita', c'e' solo monotonia.