Visual Studio 2012 RC

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Visual Studio 2012 RC
Date: 2012-06-02 21:26:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The attached patch makes postgres build with Visual Studio 2012 RC.

As MS finally decided on the name I don't expect any need for changes
for the final RTM.

I didn't bother to update the docs for now as I still have some hope
that the developer community succeds in pushig M$ to reverse this decision:
http://people.planetpostgresql.org/andrew/index.php?/archives/276-Microsoft-throws-large-developer-communities-under-the-bus.html

Regards,
Brar

Attachment Content-Type Size
VisualStudio2012.patch text/plain 4.3 KB