Re: remote connection problem

From: Jean MAURICE <mauricejea(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: remote connection problem
Date: 2012-05-16 16:29:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

I think you have to check the 32 / 64 bits system of the client and the server.
There is a problem with the 64bits ODBC but I can't remember what at this time
... but I can look for it.

I am an old VFP developper (beginning with FoxPro Dos in 1992). I am using
PostgreSql for less than one year. Beginning was difficult but now it works like
a charm.

Best Regards

--
Jean MAURICE