Re: Visual FoxPro (VFP) 9 Migration Strategy to Postgresql on Linux

From: "Kevin Salisbury" <KSalisbury(at)twinman(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Leif Biberg Kristensen" <leif(at)solumslekt(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Visual FoxPro (VFP) 9 Migration Strategy to Postgresql on Linux
Date: 2012-04-16 13:16:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello Leif,

Thank you for your message - we will use your website as a reference. Yes, it was always our plan to learn PostgreSQL as fast as possible - but it never hurts to ask others how they accomplished a similar feat. It's also obvious this is not going to be a quick migration, so we'll get started in phases.

PS. I agree about the old legal message that was automatically appended to all our mail. Silly indeed!

Regards,

Kevin