Apology to the community

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Apology to the community
Date: 2012-03-23 18:43:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

It has been brought to my attention a few times over the last year that
I have been over the top in my presentation of myself and have in fact
alienated and offended many of the community. To be honest I am unaware
of everything I have done but I do take the opinion of those who have
taken the time to point it out to me seriously. They have been peers,
friends, and community members, some of them for over a decade.

The last year has been very trying personally. If you wish to know
details, please email me directly. Although, I know that I can be a
difficult personality even at the best of times, I have always tried to
keep the communities best interest at heart. It is this past year, and
the trials associated that brought about, frankly what I would consider
some of the worst of who I am.

With that, I would like to apologize directly to this community that has
provided me with so much, not just professionally but personally.

Apologies,

JD
@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579