Re: Regarding GSoc 2012 project idea

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: Atri Sharma <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regarding GSoc 2012 project idea
Date: 2012-03-22 19:18:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Atri Sharma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am Atri Sharma. I am a Java developer with experience of designing
> small databases.I have worked with JDBC before and I have studied ODBC
> and ADO.I have been directed here from the pgsql-hackers mailing list.I
> would be interested to work on PL/Java and JDBC.
>
> Please let me know of any project that currently need attention.I would
> be honoured to contribute to the community.
>
> Atri

Hello Atri,

I think you have found it. Why not the PostgreSQL JDBC? I think they
still have a current TODO list over at:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html

If this seems a little to overwhelming at this time then perhaps
you may have some ideas for a plugin for my Project MyJSQLview.
You can create your own plugin that performs some function on a
PostgreSQL database. There is tutorial over at my website,

http://dandymadeproductions.com/projects/MyJSQLView/plugins.html

danap.