Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW

From: Tomasz Ostrowski <tometzky(at)batory(dot)org(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW
Date: 2012-02-23 19:46:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 2012-02-23 20:28, Tom Lane wrote:

> Hmmm ... I'd be happier with this patch if it reversed the order of the
> library probes (ie, try the nonstandard names first), as then it would
> obviously not break any configurations that worked before. Would that
> be OK from your point of view, or not?

It will be OK I guess.

> Also, the syntax looks wrong --- shouldn't the new calls be
> AC_SEARCH_LIBS?

Of course - my bad. I had to recreate a patch because I needed to return
back this autoconf version check and haven't retested it. I'm attaching
corrected and this time tested version. Sorry.

Regards
Tometzky
--
...although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgresql-configure-openssl-windows.patch text/x-patch 961 bytes