Training

From: Richard Dockery <Richard(dot)Dockery(at)unh(dot)edu>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Training
Date: 2004-06-08 18:53:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am interested in Postgres training but there doesn't appear to be much of
it out there for resources. Can anyone point me in a good direction? Are
there others out there also looking for training and coming up short that
would like to see more of it available? If there is enough interest I am
more than willing to gather the information and approach one of the larger
training organizations in the New England area in order to get classes
established on a more regular basis.
If anyone knows of any resources or is interested please let me know.
Thank you,
Richard

Richard Dockery
Facilities Information Technology Group