Re: Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
Cc: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost
Date: 2012-02-22 04:27:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 02/21/2012 04:44 PM, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> The solution would be to be able to create hstore 1.1 from 1.0
> automatically and I sent over a very simple patch to do that, albeit
> after the deadline for the current CF (that's why it's not listed).
>
> Maybe that's simple enough to be considered? (re-attaching here)

I can't find any message that matches this description--from you,
touches extensions in this way, and was submitted after the CF
deadline. Help? If that's something that ripples out to impacting how
changes to upgraded extensions should look, that should get its own
thread I think. This one is pretty deep and already far off its titled
topic.