Re: GIT move

From: Vitalii Tymchyshyn <tivv00(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GIT move
Date: 2012-02-08 12:40:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi.

As for me, github pull request could be enough. No one needs to chase
down anything and at the same time everything can be easily
tracked/reused with all author information. It is also can be treated as
"evidence of intent to license the code". The only minus is lack of list
archiving.
Also note that since repository is available in github, pull requests
are expected. So, for me best thing would be to send notifications from
github to this list (or some new list) regarding pull requests. It seems
this can be configured in github's notification center.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

08.02.12 14:27, Dave Cramer написав(ла):