Re: MS-SQL Store Procedure to Postgresql Function

From: "F(dot) BROUARD / SQLpro" <sqlpro(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MS-SQL Store Procedure to Postgresql Function
Date: 2012-02-02 21:00:45
Lists: pgsql-sql

Actullay there is no transaction support in internal PG routines.
So the code you posted is not translatable in PG PL/SQL because it
involve a transaction inside the process.

A +

--
Frédéric BROUARD - expert SGBDR et SQL - MVP SQL Server - 06 11 86 40 66
Le site sur le langage SQL et les SGBDR : http://sqlpro.developpez.com