Re: pgsphere

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, karpov(dot)sv(at)gmail(dot)com, Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: pgsphere
Date: 2012-01-10 14:54:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 01/10/2012 09:04 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> So where do we go from here ?

First, please note that -hackers is not the right place for this
discussion. pgsphere is a pgfoundry project, which is not the province
of -hackers.

As I suggested, the best solution is for Teodor to add you as a project
admin. Oleg, could you please follow this up?

Speaking with my pgfoundry admin hat on, I am extremely reluctant to
take control of a project away from its owners. If you don't get any
action in a week or so, you can approach the pgfoundry admins for help.
In the meantime you might want to fork the code onto github or bitbucket.

cheers

andrew