Re: BUG #6349: Cannot install on 32 bit platform

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <cmjnov92(at)gmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #6349: Cannot install on 32 bit platform
Date: 2011-12-21 16:35:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs

<cmjnov92(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I downloaded the insatller of postgresql from the internet and
> when I try to install it says "Cannot install a 64 bit installer
> on a 32 bit platform".Where can I get a 32bit installed.

This is not a bug. Please post futures questions like this to a
more appropriate list, like pgsql-general, pgsql-novice, or
pgsql-admin.

The downloads on this page seem to include both 32-bit and 64-bit
versions:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#windows

Perhaps you clicked on the wrong one last time?

-Kevin