Re: ReviewFest In January?

From: Dirk Jagdmann <doj(at)cubic(dot)org>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ReviewFest In January?
Date: 2011-12-09 20:12:57
Lists: sfpug

Considering that you plan to do this during the week: Are you planning
to do this late afternoon into the evening or during the day? This would
make an important difference if participants need to take vacation or
could do this after their daily duties at work.

If I'll make it to such an event, I can do 2. and 3.

--
---> Dirk Jagdmann
----> http://cubic.org/~doj