Percona Conference CFP

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Pg Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Percona Conference CFP
Date: 2011-11-21 22:03:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy sfpug

All,

The Percona MySQL Conference will be held this year in Santa Clara,
essentially replacing the MySQL Conference & Expo. Their call for
papers is open until Dec. 5:

www.percona.com/live/mysql-conference-2012/

Yes, it's a MySQL conference. However, several of us can submit talks
which are DBMS-agnostic. I expect a lot of people to attend this
conference who are application developers and are willing to consider
other DBMSes than MySQL; by being there and being friendly we'll make
some new friends.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.