Re: ETA for 2.4.3 release? And stability of git repository branch?

From: Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)dndg(dot)it>
To: Fred Cox <sailorfred(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org" <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ETA for 2.4.3 release? And stability of git repository branch?
Date: 2011-11-03 10:27:57
Lists: psycopg

On 03/11/11 07:39, Fred Cox wrote:
> I have a pressing need for support of hstore arrays, which it appears
> that 2.4.3 will support.
>
> If I wanted to dig through the git repository, could I get some pointers
> on which parts I should grab to patch 2.4.2? Would I be introducing
> instability?

ETA is sometime during the weekend. We were ready a couple of weeks ago
but then a couple of patches come in and I decided to wait a little bit.
You can grab an almost ready 2.4.3 from my git repo:

git://luna.dndg.it/public/psycopg2

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio fog(at)initd(dot)org
God is real. Unless declared integer. -- Anonymous FORTRAN programmer