Re: Connection Pooling

From: Brandon Phelps <bphelps(at)gls(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connection Pooling
Date: 2011-10-07 19:45:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Forgive me, I'm still a bit confused by how max_pool works with num_init_children. First you said that at most I can have 32 clients sending queries, but then you said that each process can handle 4 different connections... so does this mean that I can have 128 connections from pgpool to my postgresql database?

Sorry, not quite understanding.