Re: Postgresql-8.2 Replication

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: khizer <khizer(at)srishtisoft(dot)com>, 'PostgreSQL' <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql-8.2 Replication
Date: 2011-10-05 11:09:11
Lists: pgsql-general

On 05/10/2011 12:04, khizer wrote:
> Raymond i have attached the error file as above.

You really should keep your replies on the list - some of the many
experts on the list may be able to help you.

I'm out of my depth on this one, but the error message looks to me as if
you're missing the PostgreSQL header files, as suggested in my last
email. If you post the output to the list, someone else will be able to
say for sure.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland