Restoring 2 Tables From All Databases Backup

From: Adarsh Sharma <adarsh(dot)sharma(at)orkash(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Restoring 2 Tables From All Databases Backup
Date: 2011-10-05 06:19:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

About 1 month ago, I take a complete databases backup of my Database
server through pg_dumpall command.
Today I need to extract or restore only 2 tables in a database.

Is it possible or I have to restore complete Databases again. Size of
backup is 10 GB in .sql.gz format.

Please let me know how to extract the tables from this 10Gb backup file

Thanks