Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan

From: Stacey Haysler <stacey(at)haysler(dot)sh>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, coc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date: 2021-01-19 02:42:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Dear Tatsuo and Jonathan - Thank you for including us in this discussion. We will review the update and follow up shortly.

Regards,
Stacey

Stacey Haysler
Chair
PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee

On Jan 18, 2021, at 2:54 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

> Hi Tatsuo,
>
> +coc
>
> On 1/18/21 3:17 AM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
>> Hi Jonathan,
>>
>> I noticed that CoC (pgweb/templates/pages/about/policies/coc.html) was
>> updated in last August. Attached is a patch to
>> pgweb/templates/pages/about/policies/coc/ja.html to sync with
>> coc.html.
>
> Thanks for making the update!
>
>> Can you please apply it?
>
> I would like to ensure that the CoC committee approves before applying
> the patch. I believe last time we had suggested that someone also
> independently verify the translation. I'm not sure if we did that, but
> perhaps we should get into the habit (though defer to the CoC
> committee's thoughts on that matter).

This time, same as before, PostgreSQL Enterprise Consortium (PGECons)
members have reviewed the patch.

https://www.pgecons.org/

PGECons is a non-profit organization consisting of companies in Japan
that are willing to promote PostgreSQL.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii