Re: PG 9.1 Replication class advise

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <isabella(dot)ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG 9.1 Replication class advise
Date: 2011-09-26 19:55:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Isabella Ghiurea <isabella(dot)ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca> wrote:

> I 'm looking to gain experience with PG 9.1 replication and want
> to attend a class which will mainly cover this topic , preferably
> live instructor and in a learning center( no web based online
> class). My first choice for location is North America

There are several PostgreSQL conferences in North America each year,
and they usually include a day with some half-day training sessions
from which you can choose. The next one I'm aware of is PG West,
which has its schedule here:

http://pgwest2011.sched.org/

There are a couple sessions in the morning which might be a good
fit. Too bad they didn't put the related ones in different time
slots so that a person could attend both.

-Kevin