Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard?

From: Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard?
Date: 2011-09-21 15:34:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Alvaro,

On 16.09.2011 15:08, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> It's certainly possible to create a private mailing list to support this
> idea. How would the membership be approved, however, is not clear to
> me. Would we let only well-known names from other pgsql lists into it?
>
> (I, for one, had no idea you were in the SQL committee.)

It will be personally me - who gets the penalty when something get
outside the group who is supporting me.

Members should be people that I can trust.

Besides core team I trust all who core team trust.

And of course there are ppl outside core team who I am trusting.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com