Re: SSL patch

From: Bodor Andras <bodri(dot)mh3(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SSL patch
Date: 2011-09-15 15:41:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Yes, it is also included in the patch
(package org.postgresql.test.ssl). It
tries to connect to a series of databases
with different ssl properties. The connection
strings are given in the ssltest.properties
file in the root of the distribution. Just
comment out the connstrings, that you don't
want to run. Also read the certdir/README
file. (build.xml is modified to run this test.)
Andras