Re: EXPLAIN and nfiltered, take two

From: Marko Tiikkaja <marko(dot)tiikkaja(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Marti Raudsepp <marti(at)juffo(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EXPLAIN and nfiltered, take two
Date: 2011-09-13 00:06:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 12/09/2011 12:12, I wrote:
> On 2011-09-10 19:50, Marti Raudsepp wrote:
>> I tried this patch and noticed something weird. This is probably not
>> intentional:
>
> Indeed, it is not intentional. Will see how I can fix this.

The attached patch is the best I could come up with. I considered
showing "Rows Removed by Foo: (never executed)" and omitting the line
altogether, but I didn't particularly like either of those options. The
current patch simply displays "Rows Removed by Foo: 0".

I also added a comment the last patch was missing.

--
Marko Tiikkaja http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
nremoved2.patch text/plain 17.4 KB