Symlinks I'd love to have

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL - WWW ML <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Symlinks I'd love to have
Date: 2011-09-12 13:53:37
Lists: pgsql-www

WWW,

Here's a list of URLs I would love to have working and pointing to the
correct URLs at sometime in the future. They are all cases of common
substitutions for our directory structure which are mistakes which users
and people writing about PostgreSQL often make because our menu items
don't match the directory names.

/documentation --> /docs/
/downloads --> /download/
/developers --> /developer/

Not urgent, maybe something to do as part of the website overhaul.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.