1.14.x What about drag&drop in the editor?

From: Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 1.14.x What about drag&drop in the editor?
Date: 2011-08-31 03:38:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
the editor lost the ability to copy or move text by drag&drop.
I hoped we get this feature back with the next release as we discussed
after 1.12.

Another cute feature would be an editor command that switches all sql
keywords in uppercase.
pgadmin does this when it shows the sql commands corresponding to
database objects so the functuality should be build in allready.