Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython
Date: 2011-08-24 17:50:58
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

On 08/24/11 10:33 AM, c k wrote:
> Server and client both are a single machine.

that doesn't answer my question. PATH, like other environment
variables, is specific to the process. just because you change the
default path of your login account via $HOME/.profile or whatever,
doesn't have any effect on a service daemon like postgresql which is
running in an entirely seperate process context.

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast