Re: BDR Monitoring, missing pg_stat_logical_decoding view

From: Steve Boyle <sboyle(at)connexity(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BDR Monitoring, missing pg_stat_logical_decoding view
Date: 2015-02-19 16:26:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you, that was helpful.

In the pg_replication_slots view, I see that xmin is always NULL, is that expected? I'm not sure how to measure the BDR update latency without this xmin value.

If I run pg_get_transaction_committime(catalog_xmin), sometimes I get what looks like a default time stamp of 1999-12-31 16:00:00-08, is that expected?

Thanks,
Steve Boyle