trouble adding a node to BDR

From: Steve Boyle <sboyle(at)connexity(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: trouble adding a node to BDR
Date: 2015-01-29 20:21:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I have two servers/nodes setup with BDR and that is working. I'm trying to add a third node. When the third node tries to sync, I get an error:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 600; 1255 17054 FUNCTION cast_txt_to_int(text, integer) postgres
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: function "cast_txt_to_int" already exists with same argument types

The thing is, that function does not actually exist on the destination side. How can I get past this error and get the third node online?

Thanks!