Backup complete

From: Adarsh Sharma <adarsh(dot)sharma(at)orkash(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Backup complete
Date: 2011-07-27 09:51:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

I take backup of postgres databases with pg_dump command.
But it didn't take backup of all sequences,views & functions in
different databases.

I want to know how we can complete backup so we can get complete data
after restoring from a single file.

I faced errors when dumping data from one system to another , if the
same sequence doesn't exist in the other system.

Thanks