Replicating privileges from one user to another

From: Mario Splivalo <mario(dot)splivalo(at)megafon(dot)hr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replicating privileges from one user to another
Date: 2011-07-19 19:02:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have user foo that is owner of database dbfoo. Now I need to create
user baz that will have the exact same privileges as user foo on
database baz. I've tried this:

GRANT ALL ON DATABASE dbfoo TO baz;

but I still can't select form tables.

Is there a easier way, or do I need to go trough all the
tables/views/functions/schemas and issue GRANT ALL ON ... TO USER baz?

Mario