Re: Commitfest Status: Sudden Death Overtime

From: Yeb Havinga <yebhavinga(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commitfest Status: Sudden Death Overtime
Date: 2011-07-19 15:24:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2011-07-18 21:59, Robert Haas wrote:
> There are only two patches left and I think we really ought to try to
> take a crack at doing something with them. Yeb is working on the
> userspace access vector cache patch, which I think is going drag on
> longer than we want keep the CommitFest open, but I'm OK with giving
> it a day or two to shake out.
At the end if this day I'm nearing the 'my head a splode' moment, which
is more caused by trying to get my brain around selinux and it's
postgresql policy, than the actual patch to review. I've verified that
the patch works as indicated by KaiGai-san, but reading and
understanding the code to say anything useful about it will take a few
more hours, which will be tomorrow.

regards,
Yeb