Re: BUG #6093: timeout

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: wbc <wbc_512(at)163(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6093: timeout
Date: 2011-07-07 04:49:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 07/07/11 10:36, wbc wrote:

> Operating system: linux5.5

There is no such thing as Linux 5.5 . Do you mean "Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 5.5" or "SuSE" or "CentOS" or .... ?

> pgcluster-1.9.0rc7.tar.gz;postgresql-8.3.6.tar.bz2,pgreplication.conf
> default longest timeout is one hours,how do ignore this?

This is not a bug report. It's hard to tell exactly what you are asking
or what you want, but I'm guessing your question is about some add-on
replication system. A google search suggests you might be talking about
PgCluster.

Try asking a more detailed question on pgsql-general, or on a mailing
list related to the replication system you are trying to use. This
article will help you figure out the sort of information you need to
include:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Craig Ringer