PostgreSQL@FrOSCon 2011 - Call for Papers

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL@FrOSCon 2011 - Call for Papers
Date: 2011-06-19 12:54:31
Lists: pgsql-announce

Like in the last years, the German-Speaking PostgreSQL User Group again
has a Devroom at the FrOSCon 2011, taking place on August 20/21in St.
Augustin, Germany.

Now we are looking for all kind of PostgreSQL related talks. All slots
are 45 minutes.

Please submit your talk to froscon(at)pgug(dot)de(dot) Deadline is Juli 20th.

We also have a booth. If you visit FrOSCon, please step by and have a
chat with us.

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group