Re: notes on outsourcing

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: notes on outsourcing
Date: 2011-06-14 16:50:18
Lists: pgsql-jobs

On 06/14/2011 09:41 AM, Ray Stell wrote:
> This is not a job listing. I just thought it an interesting view
> of the state of "dba affairs."

It was interesting, but still not appropriate for this list. pgsql-jobs
is for posting job openings that mention PostgreSQL; that's it. Please
don't send anything like this to here again. And if a discussion breaks
over the issues raised by this information (or one about my saying this
is off-topic), it's likely the list will end up moderated to stop that.