Re: pgsql-jobs moderation

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql-jobs moderation
Date: 2011-06-14 05:07:31
Lists: pgsql-www

On 06/14/2011 12:14 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Given that pgsql-jobs is NOT a discussion list, I see no drawback to
>> moderating all posts. I will happily sign up as a moderator for this list.
>>
> I was just going to add you to the moderator list when the web thingy
> went down in flames.

I could do some moderation time on there as well. I'm listed as a
pgsql-announce moderator right now, but that doesn't seem to be very
useful to anyone. Can't remember the last time I tried to moderate
something and found it still in the queue when I tried. If I were
pulled off pgsql-announce and put onto moderation duties for pgsql-jobs
instead, I'd keep as close of an eye on that as I can.