Re: smallserial / serial2

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: smallserial / serial2
Date: 2011-06-09 05:33:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:29:42 -0400, Robert Haas
<robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> You should also change the status to either "Waiting on Author" or
> "Ready for Committer" based on the content of the review. I think the
> latter would be appropriate since your review seems to have been
> favorable.
Well - not being a review profi I was thinking that the appropriate
status would be "waiting for some more on list discussion about whether
to include this" or "waiting for a more experienced reviewer to see if
my review is ok" (which could admittedly be the commiter).

I've changed it.

Regards,

Brar