Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #00 is out ! Send feedback please !
Date: 2011-06-09 00:38:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 06/08/2011 01:22 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> It seems to me, that this falls directly in line with education and one
>> of the non profits would be willing to spend money to print at A4 to
>> avoid problems such as this.
>
> That also falls under the heading of spending money we don't have to.
> Especially since printing on A4 would cost us 4X as much as printing on
> US, even if we were paying for printing on US.

Just as a follow up to this, I thought JB was not quite accurate but I
checked. It is going to be expensive to print this at A4. This didn't
used to be true (which is why I checked) but nowadays with the whole
on-demand thing, the printers have really unified (at least in the
states) around our ridiculous measuring system.

> Anyway, I don't think Damien understood why I was wanting to reformat
> it. Let's wait for him to answer.

Nod.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579