Re: BUG #6055: connection refused

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Sav <halsa01(at)ca(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6055: connection refused
Date: 2011-06-08 09:24:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 8/06/2011 2:47 PM, Sav wrote:

> Bug reference: 6055
> Logged by: Sav
> Email address: halsa01(at)ca(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3.5

You're running an ancient version of PostgreSQL. Upgrade to the latest
in the 8.3 series at minimum; you are missing lots of bug fixes. It's
entirely possible that one of them might already address your issue.

> EDTFATAL: 57P01: terminating connection due to administrator command.

It looks like this has come up on the mailing lists before.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2010-09/msg00423.php

Please read that discussion thread, including replies, and see if it
helps. Note in particular:

--
Craig Ringer