ECPG, sentence not complete

From: Marc Cousin <cousinmarc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ECPG, sentence not complete
Date: 2011-06-03 09:16:27
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi, we're translating the ecpg.xml from scratch in french, as it seems
to have moved a lot with 9.0 and 9.1.

I'm having trouble with this:

3948 <term><literal>desc_next</></term>
3949 <listitem>
3950 <para>
3951 If the query returns more than one records, multiple linked
SQLDA structures
3952 are returned, the first record is stored in the SQLDA
returned in the
3953 </para>
3954 </listitem>

Seems to me there are some words missing, but maybe it's a continuation
to the next paragraph. Anyway I don't want to guess what should be
there, so if anyone can explain this to me :)

Cheers

Marc