library problem with psql

From: "M(dot) D(dot)" <lists(at)turnkey(dot)bz>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: library problem with psql
Date: 2011-05-28 06:37:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I just did an upgrade on a server from 8.4.4 to 9.0.4. I used
EnterpiseDB's binary packages. Everything seems to be running good, but
when I run psql, any command will give me a memory dump exactly like in
this post: http://forums.enterprisedb.com/posts/list/2604.page#9753

Should I revert to using the old database, or is this problem just a
psql problem? I can live without psql for a few days till I find a
solution. Just tested pg_dump and it works fine.

Mark